KAI CHENGProfessor-Brunel University London
EDUCATION AND DEGREES
- BEng (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering, 1st Class, Harbin Institute of Technology, July 1983.
- MSc in Manufacturing Engineering, 1st Class (Distinction), Harbin Institute of Technology, July 1988.
- PhD in Precision Manufacturing, Liverpool John Moores University, January 1994.
- 01/1994 – 09/1995, Post-doctoral Fellow, School of Engineering at Liverpool John Moores University.
- 10/1995 – 11/1999, Lecturer, Department of Engineering at Glasgow Caledonian University.
- 12/1999 – 04/2001, Reader, School of Engineering at Leeds Metropolitan University.
- 05/2001 – 04/2006, Professor, School of Engineering at Leeds Metropolitan University.
- 05/2006 – present, Chair Professor, Head of Advanced Manufacturing & Enterprise Engineering (AMEE) Department, School of Engineering and Design, Brunel University London.